- Diameter : 1-1/2"
- Length : 1.5"
- Material : Carbide Tipped
- Usage : Tile and Stainless Steel
- Quick-Change System
- Thick backing plate resists damage and increases life
- Engineered design provides ability to cut in stainless steel like no other
- Heat resistant carbide teeth for long life in tile and stainless steel
- The hole saw uses heat-resistant carbide teeth for an extended life
- Each hole saw has a thick backing plate to resist damage and increase the lifespan
- Use this hole saw with a 2L, 3L, 6L or 7L standard arbor or a 2L SNAP-BACK arbor
- The unique tooth configuration combines with a specially-engineered design to provide superior stainless-steel cutting ability
- Heat Resistant Carbide Teeth for longer life
- Thick Backing plate for added durability
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov