"JORGENSEN" LIGHT-DUTY STEEL BAR CLAMP
These are ideal for all types of light-duty clamping and is a workhorse for its size and design. Used in hobby-craft, light-duty woodworking, home-shop and do-it-yourself projects. Protective pads made of thick, durable plastic. Clamps rest parallel on work surface for ease of work placement and adjustment.
- Max Opening Capacity: 6"
- Normal Load Limit: 300 lbs.
- Reach - 2" from edge of the bar to center-line of screw.
- Bar - 5/8" X 3/16" plated, round-edge, high carbon steel.
- Casting - Malleable and/or ductile iron; powder coated orange finish.
- Screw - 5/16" diameter cold-drawn steel with special, smoothly cut Acme threads; handle - varnished hardwood with plated steel ferrule.
- Clutch discs - Hardened plated steel; two clutch discs and one clutch spring constitute the Multiple-Disc-Clutch for Style 3700-LD.
- Swivel - 3/4" diameter; plated steel; ball-and-socket type.