These valves consist of a motorized actuator and valve assembly for controlling the flow of hot water to a heat exchanger such as a radiator, convector, finned baseboard radiator, or infloor radiant coil for space temperature control. The V8043 5000 series valves provide two-position, straight through control of supply water at up to 300 psi operating pressure.
Quick Fit actuator provides easy snap on and off connection to the valve assembly.
- For controlling water flow in hydronic systems.
- Includes end switch for sequencing auxiliary equipment and terminal board connector.
- 3/4" sweat connection.
- 24V control.
- Tradeline model.
- Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- Actuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system.
- Flow capacity rating: CV3.5, KV-3.0.