A plumbing sealing and caulking compound for setting plumbing fixtures, bowls, faucets, basin cocks, strainers, plugs, and sink frames. Will not stick to fingers or hands. Always the same smooth, uniform appearance from top to bottom of container with superior sealing qualities. Sta put will not harden, crumble, crack or shrink. It is flexible and stretchable, spreads easily, and can be molded into rings or shaped to the precise configuration needed. It provides a gas proof, fume proof, odor proof, insect proof and watertight seal. Meets or exceeds Federal Specification TT-P-1536.
- Size: 14 Oz.
- Superior grade of plumber's putty.
- Flexible, stretchable compound; molds easily.
- Will not harden, crumble, crack or shrink.
- Meets Federal Specification TT-P-1536.
Used for setting bowls, fixtures, faucets, basin cocks, strainers, plugs, sink frames as well as many other sealing and caulking jobs.
Professional non-hardening putty for sealing and caulking.
- Specific gravity: 2.15 to 2.35
- Solubility in water: Insoluble
- Appearance/color/odor: Beige color with very mild vegetable oil odor