The ratchet offset screwdriver is used for reaching concealed or obstructed screws & is helpful in situations where leverage is required. The ratchet drive handle reverses instantly for clockwise & counter clockwise rotation. Permits short radius movement where turning space is limited. 72 tooth ultra fine ratchet requires only 5° turning radius. The chrome vanadium steel ratcheting handle is ergonomically designed which allows for greater control, comfort & torque.
- The fine-tooth ratchet creates a swing radius of only five degrees
- Offset handle allows for easier access to screws positioned at odd angles
- Set includes our most common bits for routine maintenance needs
- Hardened tempered alloy steel bits included
- Accepts industry standard insert bits
- 1/4" magnetic bit holder
- 9 Piece