Our #79 Punch is commonly viewed as the standard in automatic center punches. It is tough enough to handle those heavy-duty metals, yet not overbearing when working with wood or thin-walled tubing. And the easily replaceable steel point assures the punch will be working like new for years to come.
- All-steel body with threaded,replaceable hardened steel point
- Punches, marks, scribes and starts drill,nail or screw holes
- One-hand spring impact operation, no hammer needed
- Spring tension adjusts for light or heavy markings
- Black oxide finish inhibits rust
- Ball bearing action
- Diameter: 1/2"
- Length: 5"