The Multi-Use Rule and Gage is a popular, pocket-sized tool providing a variety of functions. The tool encompasses five distinct features including a Drill Point Gage, Bevel Protractor, Center Finder, Circle Divider and a Tap and Drill Table. The Multi-Use Rule and Gage is made from heavy-duty stainless steel and also includes a 4” rule with etched graduations in 64ths and millimeters.
- Pocket-sized, 5-in-1 tool.
- Drill Point Gage for checking 59 degree angle drill points.
- Bevel Protractor for measuring and laying out angles.
- Center Finder for locating centers on shafts and circles.
- Circle Divider for dividing circles into sectors, polygons and polygrams (up to nine equal parts).
- Tap and Drill Table shows popular tap sizes and corresponding drills sizes for American National threads.
- 4” rule with etched graduations in 64ths and millimeters.
- Made of durable stainless steel.