No longer will frozen or rounded-out nuts slow your progress when you have General’s Nut Splitter! This compact tool features an angled head to fit into tight spaces and a 3/4” driving hex head for use with a wrench or socket. The Nut Splitter easily breaks up to 1/2” nuts and can be a real time saver in a variety of professions from automotive repair to general maintenance.
- 4-3/4" long
- Easily breaks rusted, frozen, cross threaded and rounded nuts.
- Works on nuts up to 1/2” (automotive), or 3/4” across the flats.
- 3/4” hex head for use with a wrench or socket.
- Compact, angled body fits into tight spaces.
- Hardened steel chisel point can be reversed to achieve best cutting angle.
- Made of heat treated forged steel