"FREUD" ROUTER BIT
Application: Produces perfect fitting rail and stile doors from 5/8" to 1-1/4" stock
Now with Freud´s unique, patented Premier Adjustable Rail and Stile Router Bit system, you are able to build any style of cabinet door in a range of door thicknesses and sizes! This extremely easy-to-use solution gives you unlimited creative freedom, and solves the long-standing challenges and limitations of frame and panel door construction.
Our new Rail & Stile system is the FIRST & ONLY solution on the market that allows you to:
1. Create extended tenons for extra door joint strength (patented solution) 2. Adjust groove width for different panel thicknesses 3. Choose from a variety of material thicknesses (5/8" to 1-1/4") 4. Add optional cutter to create glass or screen doors 5. Add optional cutters to create double sided profiles in thicker stock material
- Profile Round Over
- Dia.(D) 1-11/16"
- Carbide Height(h) 1-1/4"
- Minor Height(m) 15/64"
- Large Radius(R) 7/32"
- Shank Dia.(A) 1/2"
- Overall Length(H) 3-3/4"
- 2 Pieces
- Adjustable shims adjust panel groove down to 7/32"(5.5mm) and up to 3/8" (9.5mm) thick, ideal for plywood panels.
- Unique cutter geometry to eliminate tear-out.
- Patented Extended Tenon Capability - Top portion of cutter, including bearing and spindle, is removed to produce the front of the long tenon profile.
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish.
- Perma-SHIELD coating reduces heat & pitch build-up from rust