ER 70S-6 mild steel MIG welding wire is a high strength mild steel MIG wire. Ideal for auto body repair and fabrication on most ferrous metals. Contains a high level of manganese and silicon for a superior weld, even on rusty, dirty steel. Produces a smooth bead which requires less grinding. Not recommended for aluminum engines. Yellow color coding on label. Required Shielding Gas: Argon/CO2. Recommended Polarity: DCEP Reverse Polarity. Diameter (Inches): .030 Weight Lbs. (Kg): 10 (4.54) Tensile Strength (PSI): 70,000.
- Size : 0.030.
- Weight: 10 pounds.
- High strength.
- Argon/CO2 mix gas required.
- Use on most ferrous metals.
- Works well on dirty and rusted metal.
- ER70S-6 high strength mig wire for mild steel.
- Produces a smooth bead which requires less grinding.
- Ideal for auto body repair and fabrication on most ferrous metals.