This rugged, powerful club hammer allows you to take on intense demolition tasks while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Premium steel is forged into a unique head featuring a wedged demolition face to maximize destructive force and an extra-large driving face for improved strike accuracy.
- Handle length: 11"
- Head weight: 3 lb
- Face type: Round Face
- ANSI Certified
- Head material: Forged Steel
- Hammer type: Sledge
- Mini sledge hammer
- IsoCore Shock Relief System features an insulating collar that interrupts the path of vibration from the strike, significantly reducing the shock and punishment your body takes
- Extra-large diameter driving head improves strike accuracy
- Ergonomically contoured handle fits the natural shape of your hand
- Bio-dynamically engineered texture offers a secure grip, draws moisture away from your palm and helps prevent blisters
- Extended grip lets you choke up for precision work, while the hooked handle keeps the tool in hand when swinging with maximum force
- Forged and heat-treated steel and finished with rust-resistant coating
- Tested to exceed ISO15601 standards for striking tool durability