"Farnam" Fly Repellent
- 28 oz.
- Ready to use.
- Repels & kills flies, gnats & mosquitoes up to 14 days on horses.
- Pleasant smell.
- Combines pyrethrins with cypermethrin for a fast-acting, long-lasting fly spray.
- Contains sunscreen and has a water-based formula that won t irritate sensitive skin.
- Not for use on horses intended for human consumption.
- Wash hands with soap and water after use.
- Water base with pyrethold, cypermethrin and natural pyrethrin.
- Trigger spray.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Not for use on horses intended for human consumption. Shake well before using. To protect horses from horse flies, house flies, stable flies, face flies, horn flies, deer flies, gnats, mosquitoes, lice, ticks, and deer ticks that may transmit lyme disease: thoroughly brush the horse’s coat prior to application to remove loose dirt and debris. For dirty horses, shampoo and rinse thoroughly. Wait until the coat is completely dry before applying TRI-TEC 14™ FLY REPELLENT. TRI-TEC 14™ FLY REPELLENT’S unique water-resistant formula contains a special conditioner that binds to the hair shaft so it keeps working even in moist conditions or when the horse sweats.
TRI-TEC 14™ FLY REPELLENT may be applied either as a spray or as a wipe. For horse’s face, always apply as a wipe using a piece of clean, absorbent cloth, toweling (turkish) or sponge. Wear rubber glove or mitt when applying as a wipe. Spray or wipe horse’s entire body while brushing against the lay of the coat to ensure adequate coverage. Avoid getting spray into horse’s eyes, nose or mouth. Application should be liberal for best results. Reapply every 5 to 7 days under normal conditions for initial applications. As protection builds, reapply every 10 to 14 days as needed. Also, reapply each time animal is washed or exposed to heavy rain.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
- STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place.
- DISPOSAL: IF EMPTY: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- IF PARTLY FILLED: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.