"FARNAM" WONDER DUST WOUND POWDER
Wonder dust is a dressing powder and blood coagulant for use on certain types of wounds, cuts and abrasions. Specially formulated for use on horses and valuable show stock. A caustic and drying agent for slow-healing lesions and excessive granulated tissue (proud flesh). Also for use on other livestock as a blood-stop powder after castrating, docking or dehorning. Plus, it contains a deodorant to remove objectionable odors from foul or infected wounds.
- 4 oz bottle with puffer .
- For use on cuts & abrasions.
- Use on livestock, horses & show stock.
- Dressing powder and blood coagulant for use on wounds, cuts, abrasions and capillary bleeding.
- Use with or without a bandage.
- Specially formulated for use on horses and show stock.
- Caustic and drying agent for slow-healing sores and infected lesions.
- Contains activated charcoal to aid in the prevention of proud flesh.
- Stops the bleeding fast, dries up wounds quickly and controls tissue granulations.
- Contains a deodorant to remove objectionable odors from foul or infected wounds.
|Flowers of sulfur||2.0%|
- Remove liner from underside of cap.
- Replace cap and shake well.
- Twist nozzle to open.
- Hold nozzle 2 to 4 inches from wound.
- Squeeze container firmly, puffing powder freely over the entire surface of the wound.
- Use wonder dust with or without bandages.
- Repeat application as often as necessary.
- Do not use on wounds intended to be sutured.
- Keep out of eyes.
- Not for human use.
- Keep out of reach of children.