E6000 Self-Leveling Formula. An indispensable maintenance tool, E6000 allows the kind of permanent repair and maintenance of equipment that may have been too expensive or difficult in the past. E6000 provides adhesion strength and versatility not found in silicones and rubber cements. Its strength in adhering metals, glass, rubber and plastics makes it a universal vehicle maintenance and repair solution. Also, because it's self-leveling, E6000 may be used as potting material in electrical and computer applications.
- Size: 3.7 oz
- Apply E-6000 directly to the area to be repaired
- For maximum strength allow bond to dry for 24-72 hours
- Cure time increases with lower temperatures and decreases with higher temperatures
- Speed drying time by using a hand-held hair dryer
- Bonds and seals rubber dock bumpers, plastic containers, stripped threads in wood, PVC, copper and galvanized pipe, metal to metal, cement brick cracks, broken glass, electrical connections and many more