Temperature controlled cable runs straight along pipe and valves, held in place by application tape and plugs into grounded electrical outlet Keeps water flowing to -40 F Pipe requires 1/2 in. non-flammable insulation, such as fiberglass For plastic pipe,its recommended wrapping pipe with aluminum foil before cable installation The traditional resistance cable produces a fixed amount of heat based on the electrical line feed It comes with a built-in thermostat that switches the flow of electricity on and off based on temperature 120 volts 7 watts per foot CSA listed.
- Automatic thermostat
- 120 volt, 7 watts per ft.
- "ON"38 F and "OFF" 45 F
- 3-prong plug with ground braid
- For metal and all rated plastic pipe
- Cable can only be applied straight along the pipe
- Use on dry locations only
- Not for underground
- All pipes should be be insulated to provide maximum freeze protection and to conserve energy consumption
- One year limited warranty
- UL & CSA listed