Freeze and thaw cycles create ice dams that can quickly damage or even destroy roof coverings, gutters and downspouts. The resulting water damage to your home’s interior can be many times more expensive to repair than the roof or gutter itself. Easy Heat roof and gutter de-icing products are engineered to protect your property by preventing the formation of ice dams. These electric heating cables economically and efficiently reduce ice formation along roof edges and in gutters, drains and downspouts to provide a path for meltwater to flow off the structure.
- 120 volt
- 5 watts per ft.
- Provides a clear path for melting water to flow off roof
- Intended for the sole use of preventing ice dams from forming in inclined roofs with tab shingles, in gutters and downspouts
- This roof de-icing cable is not intended for use as a snow melting system to clear roof of ice and snow
- Approved for metal and plastic gutters
- Complete with clips and spacers
- One year limited warranty
- UL & CSA listed
- 80 Ft.