"WOODFORD" ANTI-SIPHON FREEZELESS WALL FAUCET
The freezeless Woodford Model 17 is designed and intended for year-round residential irrigation purposes regardless of outside temperature. This faucet will not rupture from freezing when the valve is shut off and the hose is removed. The Model 17 contains an integral backflow protection device which protects up to 125 psi of backpressure and therefore does not require an add-on vacuum breaker.
- 3/4 male hose thread nozzle.
- Permanent SST seat.
- impregnated packing nut, valve operating threads, solder joints.
- "O" size seat washer.
- adjustable flange.
- Vacuum breaker cap, body and handle.
- Max pressure 125 psi.
- Max temperature 120F.
- CP inlet is 1/2" male pipe thread, 1/2" female sweat.
- For non-freeze areas only.
- Model 17 CP-4, 4" length.