"DREMEL MFG CO" POLISHING COMPOUND
Dremel polishing compound is used to remove dull oxidized film and light imperfections on metals and plastics. This hard compound is applied with cloth or felt polishing accessories and nylon bristle brushes. Use with felt or cloth accessory bits to polish metals and plastics. This solid compound will remove dull, oxidized film and/or light surface imperfections.
- Use with felt or cloth accessories to polish metals and plastics.
- Compound will remove a dull oxidized film or light surface imperfections.
- Solid compound.
- Ideal for polishing or brightening most metals and plastics.
- Also use polishing compound to remove light surface imperfections.
- When working with felt or cloth bits, keep the tool speed as low as possible. This allows the compound to gently deposit on the bit.
- Apply 421 polishing compound with a felt accessory and remove it with a cloth wheel accessory.
- Use with any of the following cleaning and polishing bits: #414, #422, #423 and #429. Or use with bristle brushes #403, #404 and #405.