- Three-pack of saw blades designed for aluminum, nonferrous metals, vinyl, paneling, and wood cutting.
- Ultra-thin kerf 0.059" for faster more efficient cutting.
- Anti-stick coating reduces friction and gum-up during operation.
- DW9052 is a 30 tooth carbide blade designed for cutting aluminum extrusions, brass, copper and other non-ferrous metals.
- The DW9053 78 tooth steel blade cuts paneling, plastics.
- Vinyl siding and other thin materials.
- The DW9055 16 tooth carbide blade is used for fast general purpose wood cutting in framing lumber.
- Plywood and wood composites.
- It is also good for cut-off and punchout work.
- 3-blade combo pack carbide
- Construction grade.
- 10mm round arbor.
- Size: 5-3/8"
- Teeth: 30
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov