A biodegradable formula that is safer and more user-friendly than most other strippers. This innovative, orange product contains no methylene chloride and is non-caustic. It can be used on wood, metal and masonry surfaces to remove latex and oil-based paint, varnish, lacquer, enamel, polyurethane, shellac, acrylics and epoxy. Remove up to 7 layers of latex paint and multiple layers of oil-based coatings with just one application. This easy to use formula is low odor and has a fresh orange scent so it can be used indoors
- Strips multiple layers, keeps working up to 24 hours
- Biodegradable, non-caustic, Safe for indoor use
- Easy foam application
- No methylene chloride
- Pleasant orange scent
- Size: 17 Oz
- Aerosol Can
Directions for use:
1.Protect hands with chemical-resistant gloves and eyes with chemical splash goggles. Be observant of torn gloves or other accidental skin contact since no burning or stinging sensation is immediately experienced.
2. Allow can to warm to room temperature then shake vigorously for 2 minutes. Hold can in upright position approximately 10” to 12” from surface. Point arrow on button away from you and depress to apply a generous, orange coating.
3. After 30 minutes (or up to 24 hours), test a small area to see if finish is softened and ready for removal. Remove loosened finish by gently scraping in direction of wood grain with a plastic stripping tool. For stubborn areas, use an abrasive pad. A toothbrush, toothpick or stripping brush will help remove old finish buried in recesses.
4. Use Odorless Mineral Spirits with an abrasive stripping pad to loosen remaining finish and remove any residue. Surface should be completely clean and dry before refinishing.
For Removal of Pigmented Wood Stains: Can be used to further lighten stain color. Simply reapply, allow to soak in, then scrub with a clean plastic stripping pad dipped in soapy water. Do not use steel wool as it can cause rust spots. Use a dry rag to remove stain residue and dry surface. Lightly sand. This technique should not be used with veneers as water can cause some veneers to separate.