"SHARKBITE" STAINLESS STEEL LEAD FREE WATER HEATER CONNECTOR
These stainless steel braided connectors make fast work of water heater hot and cold supply line hook-up. The ability to rotate the SharkBite connector after it is pushed onto the pipe and the flexibility of the braided hose allow connections in tight spaces and without additional fittings.
Commercial or residential connections using copper, CTS CPVC and PEX.
- 3/4"FIP x 3/4" Sharkbite x 24" length
- EPDM knitted with braided stainless steel
- For residential and commercial applications
- Connects hot and cold water supply lines
- connects to copper, pex and CPVC tubing
- Eliminates the need for a transition fitting
- This product contains less than 0.25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces.
The SharkBite® Push-Fit Fittings have been design certified and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 61. The SharkBite® Push-Fit Fittings are listed by IAPMO and are certified for potable and hydronic heating water distribution (Note: Glycol mixture for hydronics is not to exceed 50% concentration). The SharkBite® Push-Fit Fittings have been certified for underground applications and as a manufactured joint without access panels and they meet UPC, IPC and Canadian Plumbing Code requirements.