The electric baseboard heater is the number one choice for low cost installation, and the quiet operation makes it the preferred heater for bedrooms. The electric baseboard heater uses convection to circulate air. By superior design and proper placement under a window area, the electric baseboard case causes air to flow naturally. The cold air falls from the window area as the warm air rises from the heater, causing the air to tumble gently throughout the room. Cadet recommends a wall-mounted thermostat for optimum performance, or you may prefer the convenience of an optional field mount thermostat kit. Typically installed under a window, the cool air falls from the window area as the warm air rises from the heater, causing the air to tumble gently throughout your room. The quiet operation and low cost installation make it a perfect choice for a bedroom or nursery. Rugged steel construction, with powder coated paint for a durable, premium finish. Installation is easy with a pre-punched case at 1" intervals, and wiring is available at either end. A thermostat is required.
- 36" Baseboard
- Operates 750 watts at 240 volts or 563 watts at 208 volts
- Convection heating helps circulate air to heat a space up to 125 sq. ft.
- Quiet operation for bedroom use
- Use with a wall or built-in thermostat for temperature control
- Steel-sheathed element and smooth, powder-coated paint finish for durability
- Thermal safeguard features a high-temperature limit switch with a full-length capillary sensor tube for safety
- Pre-punched case at 1" intervals offers easy installation
- Color : White