Electric baseboard heaters uses convection to circulate air. By superior design and proper placement under a window area, the electric baseboard case causes air to flow naturally. The cold air falls from the window area as the warm air rises from the heater, causing the air to tumble gently throughout the room. The electric baseboard heater is the number one choice for low cost installation, and the quiet operation makes it the preferred heater for bedrooms. The best location to install a electric baseboard heater is when placed under a window and at least 1" from furniture or other objects. Keep at least 12" minimum from objects hanging above. The electric baseboard heater may be placed directly on the floor and mounted to the wall, but not below electrical outlets.
- 36" Baseboard
- Operates 750 watts at 240 volts or 563 watts at 208 volts
- Convection heating helps circulate air to heat a space up to 125 sq. ft.
- Quiet operation for bedroom use
- Use with a wall or built-in thermostat for temperature control
- Steel-sheathed element and smooth, powder-coated paint finish for durability
- Thermal safeguard features a high-temperature limit switch with a full-length capillary sensor tube for safety
- Pre-punched case at 1 in. intervals offers easy installation
- Almond color
- UL listed for safety
- Assembled in the USA