- Running Watts: 3500 watt
- Volts: 120 volt
- Starting Watts: 4375 watt
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Continuous Run Time: 8 hr.
- Engine Displacement: 208 cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 gal.
- Long 8 hour run time (at 50% Load)
- Briggs & stratton powerBuilt OHV engine (208cc) durable, easy starting engine features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer
- Featuring 7" Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle
- The Power Surge alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously
- A metal 4 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling
Briggs & Stratton