- For sheet metal 10-16 gauge and thin metals 1/16" to 1/8" thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 21 TPI with unique tooth geometry including rigid and aggressive profiles for unrivaled speed in metal cutting
- Backward taper design simulates pendulum motion to increase speed
- Bimetal construction for durability and long life
- 3-5/8" overall length, 2-5/8" working length
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- 3 piece pack
- Jig Saw Blade Type: Jig Saw T-Shank
- Type of Cut: Very fast, straight cuts
- Tooth Design: Wavy set and milled
- Teeth Per Inch: 21
- Working Length: 2-5/8"
- Material: Bi-Metal
- Blade Thickness: 0.035"
- Blade Height: 0.3"
- Blade Length: 5.25
- Overall Length: 3.625
- Type: Speed for Metal