The impact driver features a compact build with a head length of 5.4 inches. This streamlined design makes the drill small enough to fit into tight areas and narrow corners. Along with its reduced size, the driver weighs 2 pounds, making it equally well-suited for continuous overhead work.
High Torque for Faster Performance
As powerful as it is compact, the driver packs a punch with a high torque of 930 in./lbs. for coverage of 80 percent of impact driving applications. It provides 2,600 rpm and a variable speed trigger for complete control.
Battery Fuel Gauge and LEDs for Convenience
The driver is user-friendly, with an easy-to-read fuel gauge for effortless battery management and a three-LED light ring for use in low-light areas. An ergonomic, soft handle provides extended comfort and control, while bumpers on the side of the tool protect the work surface and prevent slipping.
- Shortest Head Length in Class - 5.4"
- High Torque 930 in.-lbs. with Pocket Size Body - Can cover 80% of standard size impact driver applications
- Light Weight - only 2 lbs.
- Highest Speed in Class at 2600 RPM
- Fuel Gauge - Easy battery management for continued work.
- LED Light Ring — 3 LEDs illuminate work area for use in dark areas
- Variable speed Trigger - For complete control
- Ergonomic Soft Grip Handle — For extended comfort and control
- Bumpers on Side of Tool — Protect work surface and prevent slipping
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium Ion|
|No Load BPM||0-3,100|
|No Load RPM||0-2,600|
|Torque (in. lbs.)||930|
- Carrying Case
- 30 Minute Charger
- (2) Lithium-ion 12V Max Batteries