- Three piece construction - nut, sleeve and body with attached insert
- Use with copper, brass, aluminum, or plastic tubing
- 65oF to +250o F temperature range
- Standard fittings use short nuts. Long nuts are available for higher vibration applications. To buy Compression fittings with long nut Please add a "1" in front of the part number ( i.e. 68 = 168 )
- Easy to disassemble no flaring tool required
- Primary uses water, gasoline, oil and vacuum lines
- Tube O.D. Size: 3/8 inch Compression
- Thread Size: 5/8-18
- Temperature Range: - 65 to +250 °F
- Weight Per 100: 15
How To Assemble:
- Cut smooth, square end on tubing.
- Slide nut, then sleeve onto tube. Threads must face end.
- Insert tube into fitting.
- Thread nut onto fittings until sung. then as follows.
up to 1/4" - 1 1/4 turns
- 5/16" - 1 3/4 turns
- 3/8" and up- 2 1/4 turns